• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATX tax software

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alezajex

NC

has anyone used ATX tax software? I need to know if have 3 separate keys is better than cloud services? We have 3 staff and 300 clients. I want any three of us to login at same, work on returns from different places and have access to all clients.

currently we have 3 keys. On separate laptops. Of course we can work on same time, But wouldn’t have same clients files.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
These boards are meant for people to ask questions about the law. There is maybe one regular member who might have experience with using that software, but I suggest you also look for other forums that are focused on tax return preparation. I don't have any experience with that particular program as I only prepare a small number of returns for clients each year, most of which are not income tax returns.

quincy

NC

has anyone used ATX tax software? I need to know if have 3 separate keys is better than cloud services? We have 3 staff and 300 clients. I want any three of us to login at same, work on returns from different places and have access to all clients.

currently we have 3 keys. On separate laptops. Of course we can work on same time, But wouldn’t have same clients files.
That is not a legal question but rather a business question. FreeAdvice is designed to assist people with their legal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">