• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closed bank account details available to creditor?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

debrik54

No social security money involved in this lawsuit. The creditor is a private citizen, and this lawsuit has nothing to do with my social security.

“The judgment almost equals three year amount of my social security payments.” means that the amount of money I owe to the creditor is equal in amount to the social security benefit that I receive for 3 years (I did not want to mention the exact amount I owe to the creditor. Therefore, I compared that amount with the amount of social security that I receive in 3 years). I know that the creditor cannot touch my social security therefore I am keeping my social security in my bank account; and the credit is aware of this but cannot touch that money.

quincy

No social security money involved in this lawsuit. The creditor is a private citizen, and this lawsuit has nothing to do with my social security.

“The judgment almost equals three year amount of my social security payments.” means that the amount of money I owe to the creditor is equal in amount to the social security benefit that I receive for 3 years (I did not want to mention the exact amount I owe to the creditor. Therefore, I compared that amount with the amount of social security that I receive in 3 years). I know that the creditor cannot touch my social security therefore I am keeping my social security in my bank account; and the credit is aware of this but cannot touch that money.
From where do your funds (in excess of your social security funds) come? How are you getting the money that you are depositing in friends’ accounts?

debrik54

Since I am not getting a response to my following query despite my repeated requests, I have decided to do not post further here (no disrespect to anyone, but I beleive this discussion is not going in right direction) until I get a response to the following:
Can the creditor use this Florida judgment (which made me a debtor) and subpoena the banks located outside of Florida (and have no offices in Florida), unless the creditor domesticates the judgment in other states?

quincy

Since I am not getting a response to my following query despite my repeated requests, I have decided to do not post further here (no disrespect to anyone, but I beleive this discussion is not going in right direction) until I get a response to the following:
Can the creditor use this Florida judgment (which made me a debtor) and subpoena the banks located outside of Florida (and have no offices in Florida), unless the creditor domesticates the judgment in other states?
No.

But, if the amount of the judgment is substantial and your friends have decided to talk about your money (probably likely at some point in the next 10 years), then they can be subpoenaed.

debrik54

Thanks.

My friends will not open their mouth for any reason.

"where do your funds (in excess of your social security funds) come" that is gift money given to me as cash over the years.

quincy

Thanks.

"where do your funds (in excess of your social security funds) come" that is gift money given to me as cash over the years.
Friendship is great BUT when a friend is faced with the possibility of criminal charges, a friendship is rarely as strong as self-preservation.

Hiding from a creditor or creditors is not a nice way to live. Any purchase you make or asset you acquire is subject to seizure. For the next ten years.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Thanks.

What makes you so sure?

Are they deaf mutes, or have you threatened them?

You were sued and lost. What happens next depends on how determined your creditor is to make sure you pay your debt. Judging by your behavior here, I can imagine someone might be irritated enough to put in some extra effort to ensure that.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">