• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does my friend qualify for an insurance healthly livng card?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DisabledGeek89

What is the name of your state? I am in Virginia, my friend I am helping is in Texas

I have a fellow disabled friend in Texas, he is permanently disabled like I am. I am wondering since here in Virginia I get a healthy living card through Atena/Medicare/Medicaid can he do the same? He has Molina for his Medicaid. Does such a program to exist for him? What I have is called Nations Benefit.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? I am in Virginia, my friend I am helping is in Texas

I have a fellow disabled friend in Texas, he is permanently disabled like I am. I am wondering since here in Virginia I get a healthy living card through Atena/Medicare/Medicaid can he do the same? He has Molina for his Medicaid. Does such a program to exist for him? What I have is called Nations Benefit.
He should contact Medicaid in Tx and ask.

doucar

Or a medicare agent. The benefits on a Medicare advantage plan, not only vary from state to state, but from county to county in some states.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">