• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long do I have to wait before I can legally get rid of items on my property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Litigator22

I agree that it could be a fib (good word choice there). As was mentioned, it would be easy to verify by having a friend call and ask for a quote for a similar amount of loose gravel to be delivered. (?)
Not sure how a quote for one would establish the price of the other?

Anyhow, what seems to be disregarded in this riveting analysis is that there is an absence of any complaints by the OP as to where the gravel was deposited. Moreover, mention of his expressed willingness to waive any objections as to where the load was placed, provided he got a cut in the price. To wit: (1) Either credit me with the difference in pricing, or (2) retrieve your product.

LdiJ

Not sure how a quote for one would establish the price of the other?

Anyhow, what seems to be disregarded in this riveting analysis is that there is an absence of any complaints by the OP as to where the gravel was deposited. Moreover, mention of his expressed willingness to waive any objections as to where the load was placed, provided he got a cut in the price. To wit: (1) Either credit me with the difference in pricing, or (2) retrieve your product.
I think that the point was that the OP ordered and paid for bagged gravel, and therefore knows that price already. So, someone getting a quote for loose gravel so that it could be compared to what he/she paid, would be a way to double check what the OP was told when he/she complained about receiving loose gravel.

Litigator22

I think that the point was that the OP ordered and paid for bagged gravel, and therefore knows that price already. So, someone getting a quote for loose gravel so that it could be compared to what he/she paid, would be a way to double check what the OP was told when he/she complained about receiving loose gravel.
I get it now . . . . . finally. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">