• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to start an LLC as a foreigner?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mentioned China in one sentence because it was so easy to set up a business there and because it is such a huge market and keeps growing at an incredible pace. They are also excited to see white folks speak their language and sell them services. We were a good company operating in Germany and German speaking countries such as Switzerland and Austria. But nothing extraordinary. However if you can have a few white folks speak Mandarin and go to China and establish your business there. Just because it is so unusual and interesting for them, you will attract customers.

Thank you, I will read carefully... Honestly, talking to my colleagues and people, everyone makes good money in China and their government is so encouraging. Why else would Apple, VW and Tesla whore themselves out there anyway?
The reason why we went there is because we felt encouraged by their local governments to not just outsource in China but to come there and sell our services. One of their officials specifically told us: We want services and we want your services in our country.

We process healthcare data and we provide services to a wider population and I personally had no issues with establishing servers under their jurisdiction. I saw absolutely no issue with that. Data is the new gold.

I feel like they are lurking us in and might continue to do so in the next 10-15 years and yes one day their attitude might change but what can I do about it? I am insignificant in this... Let me see Apple and Tesla walk the walk and let me see our government stop selling them companies such as KUKA and Volvo. Then I'll care about the future.

But the way things stand now, in less than a year or two, we will be making more money in China than we do here in Germany.

Being a "foreigner" is no different than if you're a citizen or resident. Specifics depend on the state where you want to organize the LLC, and it might be wise to retain the services of a local attorney. That said, creating a corporation or LLC can be a DIY project, so there are lots of internet-based resources available. I'd suggest googling something like "organize [name of state] llc."
Thank you... I will look into it and I always do research on my own of course but I will have professional help at the end of the day though...

Because everyone raised the question about China and how bad it is, I mentioned it in one sentence. I look...

I love America. I have many reasons to love America. My fiance is an American. My family was saved from genocide in Europe by American soldiers. I have every reason to respect a republic and a republican form of government.

But when I see Tesla and Apple whoring themselves out in China and when I see the second amendment being made obsolete because the government can have drones and robots and they restrict people to even protect themselves and have an AR15 at least and when the fourth amendment is made obsolete by spying on people and collecting our data. Oh... if I did something like that, what would be the sentence? Tell me Mr. Judge, how many years? Is that the rule of law? Do you know what my violations of data were? I didn't encrypt some of it and I did not use protocols they required us to do. They steal and spy on everyone. Yet I am supposed to tremble in front of some judge? When Alex Jones is banned from every single online platform, then it is clear to me that the government is finding ways to bypass the constitutional rules and rights and then I feel demotivated. I do believe that Alex Jones just spoke a bunch of non-sense. But the create such an effort to get all the major companies to ban him. It is clear, the government is working AGAINST the constitution. Such things do not happen by an accident.

But besides that I am insignificant in this and my love for American republic which each day seems more and more hijacked by idiots in power, had nothing to do with my thread and if we can make good money in China, I don't see why not?

I am sorry I brought up China at all...

I actually learned a lot from this thread and thank you for providing me quick explanations about the drug related incarceration and why these numbers might not apply to me

quincy

I am sorry I brought up China at all...

I actually learned a lot from this thread and thank you for providing me quick explanations about the drug related incarceration and why these numbers might not apply to me
I am happy you have learned something from this thread. I think you still have a lot to learn, though. :)

The proper legal professional in your area can help guide you should you decide to expand your business in the U.S. It is generally considered easier to set up a business here than in most other countries in the world.

Good luck.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
But when I see Tesla and Apple whoring themselves out in China and when I see the second amendment being made obsolete because the government can have drones and robots and they restrict people to even protect themselves and have an AR15 at least and when the fourth amendment is made obsolete by spying on people and collecting our data. Oh... if I did something like that, what would be the sentence? Tell me Mr. Judge, how many years? Is that the rule of law? Do you know what my violations of data were? I didn't encrypt some of it and I did not use protocols they required us to do. They steal and spy on everyone. Yet I am supposed to tremble in front of some judge? When Alex Jones is banned from every single online platform, then it is clear to me that the government is finding ways to bypass the constitutional rules and rights and then I feel demotivated. I do believe that Alex Jones just spoke a bunch of non-sense. But the create such an effort to get all the major companies to ban him. It is clear, the government is working AGAINST the constitution. Such things do not happen by an accident.
Please stay out of the US. WE don't like such a blase attitude towards medical data. 20 years ago someone stole a laptop from a medical center that I'd been hospitalized overnight at, and I'm still getting updates about that breach.

If you honestly believe that you and your business will have MORE rights in China, then more power to you.

I suspect that you will find that everything is fine until everything is not fine.

Your comments about race were incredibly bigoted. By the way, many US high schools have already replaced their German programs with Mandarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">