• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am annoyed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackpot1

What is the name of your state? Arizona

How come when I post a question, people couldn't answer it. Yet answered everyone else's question?

quincy

What is the name of your state? Arizona

How come when I post a question, people couldn't answer it. Yet answered everyone else's question?
There were several reasons why your questions were not answered to your satisfaction.

The major reason was that forum members were trying very hard to protect you from compromising your own criminal case. The more you say on a public forum about an incident that led to criminal charges, the more likely it is that what you say can be used to your detriment in court. This has happened to posters to this forum in the past.

Another reason was that you continued to violate the terms and conditions of use for this site. The foul language you used is unacceptable.

Another reason was that you decided to verbally assault the forum volunteers who responded to your (now-deleted) thread. Asking for free advice and then attacking those willing to offer it is not the recommended way to get advice here (or anywhere else, for that matter).

I once again recommend that you rely on the advice of your public defender. The public defender knows the law and will represent your best interests in court. Because of your demonstrated short-temper, it is best if you let your attorney do all of the talking for you.

Good luck.

(as a note: Your post is not really a “technical issue”)

Blackpot1

The more you say on a public forum about an incident that led to criminal charges, the more likely it is that what you say can be used to your detriment in court.
I didn't do anything!!! what do I have to be guilty of. The stupid police were the ones who gave me false charges. I was trying to figure out how to get out of them but got no help.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I didn't do anything!!! do I have to be guilty of. The stupid police were the ones who gave me false charges. I was trying to figure out how to get out of them but got no help.
Your post was (again) reported due to your veiled language.

Please ask your questions of your attorney. We (obviously) cannot help you.

Blackpot1

Another reason was that you continued to violate the terms and conditions of use for this site. The foul language you used is unacceptable.
What foul language.

Asking for free advice and then attacking those willing to offer it is not the recommended way to get advice here (or anywhere else, for that matter).
You did not help me!!!

Ask your defense attorney what they think of you posting about your criminal case on the internet.
He is a moron

Blackpot1

Your post was (again) reported due to your veiled language.
Go away baby if you think stupid is foul language.

The public defender knows the law and will represent your best interests in court. Because of your demonstrated short-temper, it is best if you let your attorney do all of the talking for you.
Yeah if you got the responses I got, you would also have a short temper. If I needed my public defender then I wouldn't be here.

quincy

What foul language.

You did not help me!!! ...
If you do not know what “foul language” is, that is all the more reason for you to let your attorney speak for you. ;)

The “help” I provided is only helpful if you take it to heart. “Stop talking about the incident that led to your criminal charges.” The more you talk, the worse it can be for you.

For example, in your original thread you described what happened - and I was somewhat sympathetic. The more you posted, however, the more I came to believe that the police arrested you for good cause. You appear combative here on this forum for no discernible reason - and so I can easily envision you being more combative in person.

That is a problem for you. In court when you are before a judge, appearances count - both physical appearance and how you speak, how you behave.

If you are unhappy with your public defender, hire a private attorney or request that the court appoint a different public defender. But it is important to note that all attorneys work best with cooperative clients.

Just Blue

If you do not know what “foul language” is, that is all the more reason for you to let your attorney speak for you. ;)

The “help” I provided is only helpful if you take it to heart. “Stop talking about the incident that led to your criminal charges.” The more you talk, the worse it can be for you.

For example, in your original thread you described what happened - and I was somewhat sympathetic. The more you posted, however, the more I came to believe that the police arrested you for good cause. You appear combative here on this forum for no discernible reason - and so I can easily envision you being more combative in person.

That is a problem for you. In court when you are before a judge, appearances count - both physical appearance and how you speak, how you behave.

If you are unhappy with your public defender, hire a private attorney or request that the court appoint a different public defender. But it is important to note that all attorneys work best with cooperative clients.
Excellent advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">