• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm unable to pay a medical bill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LdiJ

Your information isn't what I asked for, and it was completely useless in solving my legal issues. I suspect that neither of you should be offering legal advice to anyone.
You should be ashamed of yourself. You are rude and disrespectful of people who volunteer their time to help people, free of charge. I understand that you are disappointed that there is no magical solution to make the $300.00 bill go away and I understand that it is not within your means to pay (or at least not without hardship).

That does not give you an excuse to behave in the manner in which you are behaving. Go ahead and apply for Medicaid. You may still qualify in your new state and Medicaid benefits are retroactive and you may be able to get that bill covered. In the meantime, if you can pay anything at all towards the bill, even $10.00, that will be to your benefit. In addition, make sure that the bill is a final bill and that Medicare is not going to cover more of it. You should get an explanation of benefits from Medicare.

I decent person would apologize to the volunteers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">