• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IRA and bank issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zenniezou

Thanks, using the term 'the county" instead of the Medicaid program was confusing me. It is a lot clearer now. I am thinking that the other heirs or joint owners of this house will definitely be the ones responsible for paying the taxes, etc, from now on to make sure your brother and his menagerie can keep a contining place to live. You are a good person, I hope you can figure out a way to get this done as easily as possible.
Thank you. This is all new to me. I doubt my dad understood what he was signing for Medicaid. He would have just paid for the nursing home out of pocket if he knew. It was a crazy time when we had to move my mom to a nursing home. She was only 67 and he was devastated. Early onset dementia is about the worst thing ever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">