• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

It’s been 3 weeks. How likely I’m cleared?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? CA. 3 weeks ago on October 13, I’m scared I may have ran a red light camera. Correct me if anything is wrong but doesn’t CA have 15 days to send my ticket in the mail? This would’ve occurred in Fremont or San Francisco. Since it’s been 3 weeks, and I have not gotten anything in the mail, how likely is it that I didn’t run any light.

quincy

What is the name of your state? CA. 3 weeks ago on October 13, I’m scared I may have ran a red light camera. Correct me if anything is wrong but doesn’t CA have 15 days to send my ticket in the mail? This would’ve occurred in Fremont or San Francisco. Since it’s been 3 weeks, and I have not gotten anything in the mail, how likely is it that I didn’t run any light.
The ticket is generally mailed within two weeks but processing time can make for later delivery. You can check your county’s website to see if a ticket was issued or you can call the traffic court to see if your vehicle was captured on camera - or you can keep watching your mailbox.

You don’t know if you ran a red light? Or you don’t know if you ran a red light at an intersection with a red light camera?

The ticket is generally mailed within two weeks but processing time can make for later delivery. You can check your county’s website to see if a ticket was issued or you can call the traffic court to see if your vehicle was captured on camera - or you can keep watching your mailbox.

You don’t know if you ran a red light? Or you don’t know if you ran a red light at an intersection with a red light camera?
Well for what this question is worth, what do you think is a good time period for my mailbox? Eg if it’s been a month to month and an half and nothing shows up I’m good.

quincy

Well for what this question is worth, what do you think is a good time period for my mailbox? Eg if it’s been a month to month and an half and nothing shows up I’m good.
As a guess I would say “probably” ... but I think if you are really concerned, you should check out the county’s website or call the traffic court. That will either relieve your mind or help you prepare.

Just Blue

As a guess I would say “probably” ... but I think if you are really concerned, you should check out the county’s website or call the traffic court. That will either relieve your mind or help you prepare.
Quincy! Stop being all logical! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">