• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The “ignore” feature

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I have never personally used the ignore feature on this forum to ignore any poster or any poster content and yet, somehow, the ignore feature has activated on its own a couple of times recently - once showing I was ignoring Just Blue’s posts and once showing I was ignoring Zigner’s posts.

Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Is this a technical glitch on FA’s end?

Or is it a possible hacking of my account by someone, requiring a password change?

If anyone gets a message that I am ignoring them, by the way, please let me know. Thanks.

LdiJ

I have never personally used the ignore feature on this forum to ignore any poster or any poster content and yet, somehow, the ignore feature has activated on its own a couple of times recently - once showing I was ignoring Just Blue’s posts and once showing I was ignoring Zigner’s posts.

Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Is this a technical glitch on FA’s end?

Or is it a possible hacking of my account by someone, requiring a password change?

If anyone gets a message that I am ignoring them, by the way, please let me know. Thanks.
I haven't noticed anything like that at all.

quincy

I *think* I'd only get notice if I replied to something of yours.
Well ... I am not ignoring you or Blue any more. I was seriously surprised that I ever was.

I will have to keep checking my account features now, I guess. I don’t like that these features are randomly activating without my knowledge or consent.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">