• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

violations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

akatrubbleone

Also in California.
My husband has been on parole since 7/99. During that time he has stayed out of trouble, seen his PO whenever requested, held a job, not always the same job, but still always employed. Drug tests always clean.
On 11/14/2000, his PO waited until I left the property, came in with 3 other officers and took him away. He is sitting in San Quentin, as we speak, not kowing why he was violated, how long he's going to be there, and they have put him on 3 phsyc meds, along with two others, one to help him sleep(crying all night) and one to help him eat (depression and stress).

The PO also 'tricked' my Mom into saying he was not allowed back on the property. The PO said 'good, that's all I wanted to hear'. The reason my Mother did not want him back on the property is because of the officers showing up like they did. Had nothing to do with my husband at all.

I do not understand how a PO can violate someone because they just wanted to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">