• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Writ of execution for an entire company?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doucar

I do not know if they are physical stock certificates like they had 100 years ago with Rockefeller or that kind of thing.
Small business corporations issue paper stock certificates all the time. You cannot buy this stock on any stock exchange so electronic stock certificates would not be feasable for a small corp. You would need the physical location of the stock again if any was ever issued.

Hulu

Hulu, please do not start additional threads on this same legal issue.

It does not appear that you are going to get the assistance you need from an Internet forum. I recommend you find professional help in your area.

Good luck.
The question about cop pulling you over for window tint being too dark and flexing constitutional rights to remain silent and asking for a search warrant is completely unrelated to this issue.

Hulu

I do not know if they are physical stock certificates like they had 100 years ago with Rockefeller or that kind of thing.
Small business corporations issue paper stock certificates all the time. You cannot buy this stock on any stock exchange so electronic stock certificates would not be feasable for a small corp. You would need the physical location of the stock again if any was ever issued.
Its a 1 owner, no employee company who got his company registered at a virtual office via the $59 special. I would assume it was registered in a bare bones but technical legal method. So I don't think that stock was actually printed out unless its required by law however his name does appear on filings with the state as the owner.

Hulu

Do you guys know about the company WEWORKS ?

Sort of this idea of companies sharing an office like a hippie commune with the idea of people being jammed together in an office will somehow start to share ideas or benefit each other with positive energy or something.

Well, can a writ of execution be done on an shared office like this? If so, how can collateral damage be avoided when everyone seems to be sharing so much stuff at the office. How to determine what belongs to who if everyone is using the same equipment and furniture?

Thanks.

quincy

The question about cop pulling you over for window tint being too dark and flexing constitutional rights to remain silent and asking for a search warrant is completely unrelated to this issue.
That was not the thread I was referring to. I think you know that.

Hulu, your questions are ones that indicate you need more help than an Internet forum can offer. If you don’t know how to collect on a judgment, turn the judgment over to someone who does collection for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">