• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need attorney to take on the Boeing Co. in Wa. state for labor contract violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

russd05

I would like to hear from people who actually won cases against Boeing for violations of IAM751 union contracts etc. I have a dispute about an upgrade, ERT, Cat. C issues.

racer72

I would like to hear from people who actually won cases against Boeing for violations of IAM751 union contracts etc. I have a dispute about an upgrade, ERT, Cat. C issues.
If the union thinks you need an attorney, they will hire one. You can't file a grievance without the union support, that is spelled out in the contract. The real question is, why isn't your steward and business rep doing their jobs, you really shouldn't need an attorney. The odds of finding any other IAM members in this forum is very slim.

racer72, former IAM 751 union steward.

russd05

The union won't help me.

Our union is ****. They don't lift a finger to help anyone with anything. I've had other issues that I was totally right on. They do whatever the company says, no questions asked. I need a good attorney.

racer72

If the union is not helping, no attorney is going to touch your case. In my 12 years as a steward, I rarely lost a case. The biggest problem I found when folks came to me was the issue was not a union issue but a company policy issue. All the union can do then is follow the policy. If you really feel you need an attorney, there are lots of labor attorneys out there, you can probably even find one through this site. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">