• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can constitutional mandates be enforced?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zentao

Can constitutional mandates be enforced?

Is Trial by jury really mandatory, as per Art 3, sec2, cls 3; 6th & 13th Amndmnts?

Does a prison sentence on inuendo of the possibility of a crime not commited require a trial, or at least a formal complaint or "charge" of crime?

Does the Supreme Law of the Land set an age limit on the rights of citizens?

Is the physical assault, torture, rape, and imprisonment of a 12 year old punishable these days?

Even when performed under color of civil office?

How?

The mother, a widow on a pension and caring for her disabled 81 year old mother, is being forced to pay "child support" while her child is being held hostage and visciously abused in Kiddy Prisons around Adams County.

We need to find a contingency lawyer who'll be willing to seek justice. And, hopefully, able to find it.

It's a long sad story. E me if you're interested in the details and may know of a lawyer or firm who might help us.

I'm a 66 yr old retiree and we formalize the marriage on 12th Night (Jan. 6th). I met my lovely lady at a local coffee house last spring and we both amazed ourselves and each other by being able to talk about some of the hardships of life.

Her son was just released on Parole and we are bonding strongly. I know something about Recovery, and hope to help him to heal, in time. But we must make him safe first.

They've really messed him up badly.

Striking back at the criminals in the Courthouse so hard that it rocks the nation and gives the message that their victims may not always be helpless could help the thousands of others in similar situations right now, and even save some of the millions of potential victims -- such as you -- whose lives will also be destroyed if no one does something.

TIA

ZenTao

Z

zentao

Adams County is in Pennsylvania, and the county seat is, ironically, Gettysburg.

Gettysburg; home of the dead, and gateway to legalized slavery in America.

Had you realized, while perusing the 13th Amendment, that slavery was never legal in the United States until the 13th started it all with that viscious word "except"?

Or were you, like so many of us, too busy watching "A" cups grow to "B" cups?

What a masterpiece of Disinformation; limiting our brief exposure to the Constitution to that single, short (but stultifyingly dull), confusing moment in our formal education.

X

Xoro

I am not at home now (I am an over the road truck driver),
so I don't have my files with me now. I am very sorry about
your step son. Is he getting medical and psychatriac help?
I ask this both because he needs it and it is necessary
for establishing your case. You should begin by documenting
as much specific information as you can. Take specific notes
about any doctors or nurses he saw in the system. They
usually do an intake physical exam which will help assess
changes.
Looking for a lawyer through normal means is a waste of time. First they don't have the expertese in this area, and second you are exposing the dark side of their profession. Not to mention taking on the system.
There is someone in Pa that does some of these cases, I will send you when I get home, sometime around the first.
This is a long and aweful process. I hope you will proceed because there are other little children that may be protected. If you email me I will send you many useful resources. This is a fight that can be won.

Z

zentao

Mucho Docs

Much thanx for the courtesy of your response, Xoro.
Yes, the boy is receiving "treatment" and that is much of his problem. He is being brain-blasted with uppers, dexedrine (truck driver pills, whites, cartwheels, etc) in several forms. This is the current sweeping fad of pharmaceutical child abuse. The claim "attention deficit" when they're too yawningly boring for a normally active mind; or or "hyperactivity" when the child exhibits classic symptoms of hypoglycemia (see "Sugar Blues" by W. Dufty).

He was a victim of Ritalin before that horror story became so public that even the "pay per service" M.D.s started to become too sqeemish to continue using it.

He is being brainwashed and confused in an attempt for cram him into the mold of institutionalization for bureaucratic profit. So far, all the counselors I have met have been negligent or incompetent. And this is *MY* specialty field. So I can read them like a book.

We have mountains of documented evidence of the constitutional and factual abuses presented against him.

But what good is it in the face of totaliarian betrayal of the law?

Hundreds in Adams County (Pa), and perhaps thousands, have been imprisoned without any trial. It's routine here. The whole "prison for profit" system here depends on it. They just floated a bond issue for yet another $32 million prison. It, too, will be privately owned and (presumably) populated "off the street" by the barely literate products of the county school system.
Spencer was accused (but not formally, not lawfully in a court of law where he could be defended) of passing on, to another student, the non-prescription pill that the school nurse had given him -- in the "drug free", "zero tolerance" school.

This could not have been a crime, even if he had been charged with it. But he wasn't charged with anything. He was just sentenced to a year in Kiddie Prison to institutionalize him and train him for a life career of populating jails and prisons.
As is being done routinely to hundreds or thousands of others in Adams County right now. And perhaps all across Pennsylvania, for all we don't know.

What I do know is that *this* case can smash the organized crime ring in the Adams County courthouse. And I need to find a lawyer who will be willing to do it.

You can contact me at <[email protected]>

I sure hope to find a lawyer who will file felony complaints against those who have so blatantly signed documents which evidence their felonies; and then file a complaint for compensation, punitive, and exemplary damages; and then file a class action for the hundreds of others which the county records will clearly show to have "sentenced" without benifit of trial.

It's time to clean out this filth; to enforce the law of the land.

Hopefully, ZenTao

X

Xoro

I didn't understand he is still incarcerated. That can help the situation because you can write a Writ of Habeaus Corpus. That is a very flexable method. It allows you to request specific action from the court. Such as imediate release into your custody for proper medical and psychiatric care, pending further action. The advantage of this method are that you can bring up any issue the court has control over. The court has the ability to end his sentence, transfer him, etc. It is also something you can do yourself. There are no court or filing fees and the writ is for people not lawyers. After you file it you can send copies to the media who are likely find the situation worth investigating. Minors have civil rights but they have to be assurted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">