• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get social sec

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

OLDROKNROLLER

What is the name of your state? fla i found out 3 years ago i have hepitis-c and liver damage i am a bus driver for entertainers and the fatige is forceing me to stop driving (i dont want to kill anyone) and the med bills are off the chart and i dont have ins am i elagable for social sec i am 40 years old i aint givin up yet just need help

racer72

Only your doctor and the Social Security folks can answer your questions. Guess who you need to talk to now?

dequeendistress

You can apply for Disability benefits online, or if your prefer, you can apply by calling toll-free number, 1-800-772-1213. Representatives there can make an appointment for your application to be taken over the telephone or at any convenient Social Security office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">