• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Rights Violated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Marg Corrado

What is the name of your state?
Pennsylvania

To Whom It May Concern:

if someone was blacklisted or ostricized, would they know?
who has the right to do this ? and why?
how would they know? would they be told? why would people do this? what would be the reasons?
are there any laws regarding this? written or unwritten?
can their privacy be invaded ,( confidential records: medical, employment, financial),
can anyone harass them, slander them . physically , mentally, or emotionally harm them. isn't this illegal? don't they have rights according to the constitution?
have many other questions and would appreciate advice on this.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Marg Corrado said:
What is the name of your state?
Pennsylvania

To Whom It May Concern:

if someone was blacklisted or ostricized, would they know?

MY RESPONSE: Yes, and no.

who has the right to do this ? and why?

MY RESPONSE: Senator Joseph McCarthy had the right during the early '50's because he believed a lot of people were Communists.

how would they know? would they be told? why would people do this? what would be the reasons?

MY RESPONSE: Repeat questions. See above.

are there any laws regarding this? written or unwritten?

MY RESPONSE: Yes, and 28 of them are unwritten.

can their privacy be invaded ,( confidential records: medical, employment, financial),

MY RESPONSE: Sure!

can anyone harass them, slander them . physically , mentally, or emotionally harm them. isn't this illegal? don't they have rights according to the constitution?

MY RESPONSE: Are you using a "machine gun" for these questions?

have many other questions and would appreciate advice on this.

MY RESPONSE: Not without some background information from you.

IAAL

JETX

With what has happened on the forum today and the 'types of posts, it sounds like either the solar flares are affecting people or we are in for another full moon.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Marg, your questions are far too broad to be answered without some context. If you would like to explain the circumstances that have caused you to ask the question, perhaps then someone can answer it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">