• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

For Darrell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Oh, no, no, no, Darwood. You don't get off that easy !!!!

Here's a repost of everything . . . and this time, I have ALL the control.

darrell

Since this is a "free" advice forum, I'm suprised by the responses to the questions.....what responses???? NONE!! I consider it very rude to have a forum that is suppose to be here to help you, and it doesn't. I posted a question about three weeks ago, Home Guru replied with a question that I answered promptly. Home Guru has ignored ever getting back to me. I was just wondering....do you treat all your new members accordingly??????????

01-23-2001 04:55 PM IP: Logged

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

No. Only the one's that use multiple question marks and multiple exclamation marks.

IAAL

By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

01-23-2001 06:57 PM IP: Logged

darrell

Why do you bother having this site? Apparenty, you can not handle proper English. The only thing that you seem to be good at is giving absolutely no advice, however in place of it, you offer plenty of big city smart remarks to new members who come here to find help. I'm sorry that you feel you must make a mockery out of new members to make yourself feel better!

01-24-2001 06:10 PM IP: Logged

HomeGuru

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by darrell
Since this is a "free" advice forum, I'm suprised by the responses to the questions.....what responses???? NONE!! I consider it very rude to have a forum that is suppose to be here to help you, and it doesn't. I posted a question about three weeks ago, Home Guru replied with a question that I answered promptly. Home Guru has ignored ever getting back to me. I was just wondering....do you treat all your new members accordingly??????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HomeGuru response:
I responded to your post yesterday. Oh, I ignored you. Bring out the violins.
Hey, you are not the only one on this website pal. Do a search using my name to see how many posts I have responded to within the past week. I was going to do some research for you when I had the time but since your lame
post you can keep wishing.

Oh, and welcome to the new website noadvice.com

01-24-2001 07:13 PM IP: Logged

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you for those nice compliments and words of encouragement !!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling much better now ????????????

Perhaps, you'd like to take some time to peruse through some of my 6,500 plus responses to various writers????????

"Apparenty, you can not handle proper English" and "apparently", you can't handle proper spelling.

Have a nice life &&&&&&&&&&&$$$$$$$$$$$$###############

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 01-24-2001 at 10:18 PM]

By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

01-24-2001 07:15 PM IP: Logged

HomeGuru

IAAL,

I am glad that you are feeling
much better now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, did you just get promoted to the nodicenoadvice.com website?????????????????????

Your pal,
HomeGuru

##############**************

01-24-2001 08:52 PM IP: Logged

darrell

too busy?
I noticed that since I'm not asking a legal question that I certainly get a very fast response.From someone who never quote" planned on looking into my question".Because they were so busy milking cows,baling hay,etc. Too bad you can't seem to put that same energy into legal advice for someone who needs.Who knows someday you might make a good attorney.

01-24-2001 09:14 PM

My response:

Someday might make a good attorney ???????????

Heck, Derwood, HomeGuru and I are still wondering who we're taking to the Senior Prom. I'm thinking of taking Peggy Sue, Peggy Sue, pretty pretty pretty Peggy Sue, oh, oh, Peggy . . . my Peggy Sue, oooh ooooh. Oh well, I love ya gal, and I need you Peggy Sue.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">