• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dear Mr. President

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

Dear President Bush, Gore, Bush, Gore, Bush, Gore, Bush %#%^@*#%......????

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a new President.

Your friend,
HomeGuru

D

David J. Miller

Homeguru for President!!!!

All business that is in the interest of the United States shall hereby be conducted via freeadvice.com.

Cyber capital hill.
Cyber white house.
Cyber Lincoln's bedroom.
Cyber Senate.
Cyber House of Representatives.
Cyber debates.
Cyber Airforce one

Think of the money we could save not having to pay rent or taxes or for maids and butlers for any of these things. We could balance the budget, payoff the national debt, funnel more money to education. An we'd owe it all to our next president, Homeguru and presidential running mate IAAL.

LegalBeagle

I don't want a new president for Christmas.. I want the shares to keep coming down, down, down.. I am going buy lots soon..

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Folks,

If and when the populace loses faith in the judiciary (and perhaps the voting system), then our system of government will be severly threatened, and could collapse.

Attacking the judiciary is a dangerous pursuit. Proceed with caution.

LegalBeagle

Jack Mevorach said:
If and when the populace loses faith in the judiciary (and perhaps the voting system), then our system of government will be severly threatened, and could collapse.

Attacking the judiciary is a dangerous pursuit. Proceed with caution.
I totally agree.. and I believe the courts will sort out this mess, as they have done before in Florida. I disagree with the US Supreme Court getting involved, but have faith that the Florida courts will come to a resolution.

The problem is, that Florida itself or the rest of America will not accept the result. By FL law and its past history, there is every chance they will count those votes, or have the 4,700 bush votes thrown out. I really do not think that FL or the people will now accept a Gore win.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Sure they will.

I don't care if Gore has to beg, borrow, or steal his way into the White House.

With Bush in Office, you may as well re-elect Nixon and put that facist, Hawk, corpse back into the Oval Office. Bush is dangerous - - and far worse than his father; and that was bad enough !!

IAAL

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
I don't care if Gore has to beg, borrow, or steal his way into the White House.

With Bush in Office, you may as well re-elect Nixon and put that facist, Hawk, corpse back into the Oval Office. Bush is dangerous - - and far worse than his father; and that was bad enough !!

Dad,

It is so good to know we agree on this.. To this day, it has totally baffled me how 50 million people can vote for this person who with his 6 years experience and who has taken more back handers than a 2cent whore.

I am stunned that so few people care about the truth, only that it is over. I dread the day this is over and Bush is confirm as the winner.

Your loving son,
LB.

asdf

l

We should settle it fairly, we'll let each candidate have two years in office, and Ralph Nader can have the Holidays.

crager34

1st and last

Can you say first and last term for whomever becomes president?

Seems pretty clear that there are some discrepencies with the Florida vote count. Also, seems like Gore is just trying to get them to count the votes correct way. Also, seems like Bush won anyway. GO NADER!!

HomeGuru

HomeGuru said:

Dear Santa,

Your friend,
HomeGuru

Thank you Santa.

LegalBeagle

HomeGuru said:
HomeGuru said:

Dear Santa,

Your friend,
HomeGuru

Thank you Santa.
I would like the receipt... I want to take this present back!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">