• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easy questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

janice2001

1) How long after the arraignment (So. Calif felony criminal case) will the trial most likely begin?
2) As a witness, can I expect only the same questions asked at the prelim hearing, or will I be surprised with a whole new line of questioning?
thanks.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

janice2001 said:
1) How long after the arraignment (So. Calif felony criminal case) will the trial most likely begin?

ANSWER: It depends upon the congestion of the court's calendar. If "time was waived", it could be as little as a couple of weeks to as much as 90 days.

2) As a witness, can I expect only the same questions asked at the prelim hearing, or will I be surprised with a whole new line of questioning?
thanks.

ANSWER: Anything is possible. They could be the same, or more expanded questions depending on the evidence.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 01-23-2001 at 02:08 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">