• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eavesdropping law and PI's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hans2234

What is the name of your state? I'm in Utah, in a small city. My mom went psycho one day when I moved away from her and got it in her head I was a mental retard that had to always be in close proximty to her, and if not that, that I had to be watched (More like listened to) constantly by PI's and tenants in the apartment I live in. My mom gets the cooperation of so many people by lying and saying I'm suicidal. I am not. I'm not psychotic, schizophrenic, etc. My attorney isn't much help, but he did say my constitutional rights were being violated. My mom always contacts the police of whatever city I'm in and tells them to keep an eye on me. This creates trouble when I go down and try to complain to them about what's happening to me. I do not know what to do. Please be as disbelieving and as vicious in your replies as you feel. Thanks for any advice though. It's a complicated situation, so I'm leaving out a HELL of a lot. (They stressed brevity here)

JETX

Hans, how many times has your mother told you..... you MUST keep the foil hat on everytime you leave the protection of your foil lined room??

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Things You Say Or Do That Keeps Your Mother Worried About You - -

NUMBER 10: You said to her, "You don't mind if I swing by my apartment to reload my gun, do you?"

NUMBER 9: "Hey Mom, does the hallway smell like a dead guy?"

NUMBER 8: No one is there, but you keep saying, "Who are you and why are you in my apartment?"

NUMBER 7: Your hobby is to find out which friends are going out and rob their apartments.

NUMBER 6: Your mother is worried about you because she found a pair of boxers in laundry room reading "Put it right here, baby".

NUMBER 5: The last time you moved out, you lead police on a high-speed, drug-fueled, rental truck chase.

NUMBER 4: Your mother is worried about you because you keep calling her saying, "I'm dehydrated! I'm dehydrated! I'm dehydrated!"

NUMBER 3: During police line-up you waved at the victim shouting, "Remember me?"

NUMBER 2: You have a beautiful new suit for that job interview, but your hat is made from aluminum foil and duct tape.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Thing You Say Or Do That Keeps Your Mother Worried About You - -

Your mother bothers you so much that you're being treated for a case of middle-finger hypothermia.

IAAL

H

hans2234

No, I don't need tinfoil hats. I'm not a walking radio broadcast station. For what it's worth, I did find a tracking device under my car that lit up in short bursts, which I stomped. I did have some of the plates I took down posted on another newsgroup, and they did come up as PI agencies in Salt Lake. Do I have a question? Dunno. Lemme think of one. And, again, for what it's worth, I'm no mental retard. I've worked plenty of jobs, got a 3.43 at the University of Pittsburgh, and had poetry published (The mags were kind of anonymous, though). Thanks again,

-Josh

P.S. Holy ****. 6 messages in one day...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hans2234 said:
I did find a tracking device under my car that lit up in short bursts, which I stomped.

==================================

My response:

What a complete fool and idiot! You should have packaged it up and mailed it to Iraq!

THAT would have driven her CRAZY!

Another opportunity lost.

IAAL

JETX

"got a 3.43 at the University of Pittsburgh"
*** I wouldn't brag about that.....
Hell, ANYONE can get a 3.4 or better at PITTSBURGH!!

H

hans2234

Wait, I do have a question. If you've been mislabelled by someone who's a nutcase, is there a legal means to go about proving your sanity? Never been arrested in my life.

JETX

"is there a legal means to go about proving your sanity?"
*** No, (put your hands over your ears, HG) since in actuality, there is NOT a sanity clause!! :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hans2234 said:
Wait, I do have a question. If you've been mislabelled by someone who's a nutcase, is there a legal means to go about proving your sanity? Never been arrested in my life.

My response:

If you, or anyone, can come up with a way to prove one's own "sanity", then there would be no reason for psychology.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">