• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

english teachers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swstng

What is the name of your state?ca
im sorry to all the english teachers on this fourm i thought this fourm was about law and a place where i could get some other opions on the way this country is being run into the ground so i could see if there was anyone eles who cared about the path we are on .but there is afew people who are in this fourm who are so smart that they are stupid just what the goverment wants shallow little men you no who you are i bet you dont talk like you do on the fourm out in plubic because if you did you would get you ass kick alot you pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

absconder

Hmmmmmmmm wheres my Tx cowboy boots at with the pointy toes? Time to shine em!! :eek:

BelizeBreeze

swstng said:
im sorry to all the english teachers on this fourm [i thought this fourm was about law and a place where i could get some other opions on the way this country is being run into the ground so i could see if there was anyone eles who cared about the path we are on ].but there is afew people who are in this fourm who are so smart that they are stupid just what the goverment wants shallow little men you no who you are i bet you dont talk like you do on the fourm out in plubic because if you did you would get you ass kick alot you pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"F". You don't learn do you. Not only are you an unintelligent dunch who can't even put ONE cogent sentence together, but you revel in your ignorance.

O.K. Let me spell it out for you ......NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revjak

swstng said:
im sorry to all the english teachers on this fourm i thought this fourm was about law and a place where i could get some other opions on the way this country is being run into the ground so i could see if there was anyone eles who cared about the path we are on .but there is afew people who are in this fourm who are so smart that they are stupid just what the goverment wants shallow little men you no who you are i bet you dont talk like you do on the fourm out in plubic because if you did you would get you ass kick alot you pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hm. My advice is...
1. Learn proper grammar.
2. Learn how to type.
3. Grow up.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">