• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

equal protection

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

capzen

YOUR STATE NAME - Arizona
Are there limits or rules the state must use as guide line in making state law.

capzen

due process

the state has made a law,statue regulation that says i can not make a contract in my occupation for more then 750.00
combined labor and material. if i want to do so i must test and pass pay the fees then i may become a contractor and make contracts for more then 750.00
1. is a contractor in the same class as a trade person carpenter plumber ect
2.title 42 Sec 1981 of the civil right s act of 1868-71?
gives all persons in the US the right to make contracts, can the state override this
Arizona
3.may I use cases from other state supreme court to prove a civil right case in Az
4.If the state has a agreement with several other state to ricprocation of they state law is this something that can be use to get this into federal court
Thanks

C

CombatTN88

Re: due process

capzen said:
the state has made a law,statue regulation that says i can not make a contract in my occupation for more then 750.00
combined labor and material. if i want to do so i must test and pass pay the fees then i may become a contractor and make contracts for more then 750.00
1. is a contractor in the same class as a trade person carpenter plumber ect
2.title 42 Sec 1981 of the civil right s act of 1868-71?
gives all persons in the US the right to make contracts, can the state override this
Arizona
3.may I use cases from other state supreme court to prove a civil right case in Az
4.If the state has a agreement with several other state to ricprocation of they state law is this something that can be use to get this into federal court
Thanks
I do not know that state law, but I might shed a light in why the law was created which you can't do anything.

Your state has numbers of Arizona senators and house of representatives. The bill was brough up which it was tossed between senators and representatives many times before it became a final bill. Then it goes to Arizona governor for him to sign in a law.

And you voted for senator or representative which he or she supports that plan or not.

For federal, you will have to contact your Arizona U.S. SENTATOR or U.S. CONGRESSMAN (not AZ senators or congressmen) to do that. The process is similar like above what I told you.

Regards, Combat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">