• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

General Statutes homework

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dreemsickle

What is the name of your state? NC

What's a good website to go to to get info about the general statute regarding the insanity defense and the tests used to determine legal insanity. I found the NC general asembly website and found reference to a not guilty by reason of insanity verdict in chapter 122c but i'm not sure how to list the statute. The info I use doesn't have to be for NC. Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dreemsickle said:
What is the name of your state? NC

What's a good website to go to to get info about the general statute regarding the insanity defense and the tests used to determine legal insanity. I found the NC general asembly website and found reference to a not guilty by reason of insanity verdict in chapter 122c but i'm not sure how to list the statute. The info I use doesn't have to be for NC. Thanks

My response:

Here's an excellent source:

http://petit.philou.free.fr/

Good luck.

IAAL

D

dreemsickle

thanks. i'm only an idiot cuz for a min i thought you were being helpful. i've read your other replies and don't know why i thought this would be diff. i can see your reason for putting people down most of the time cuz their stories don't add up but why take the time to reply to this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dreemsickle said:
thanks. i'm only an idiot cuz for a min i thought you were being helpful. i've read your other replies and don't know why i thought this would be diff. i can see your reason for putting people down most of the time cuz their stories don't add up but why take the time to reply to this?

My response:

You wanted "a good website to go to to get info about the general statute regarding the insanity defense and the tests used to determine legal insanity."

I pointed you to such a website. What could be crazier than what I pointed you to?

IAAL

D

dreemsickle

i guess technically the website was appropriate BUT i was hoping that if i got any responses at all, they would point to website with info i could use in class. unfortunately, i don't think a retired police lieutenant would find that site very amusing, or informative, when he was serious when he gave us the assignment. thanks anyway though.

JETX

dreemsickle said:
they would point to website with info i could use in class.
Okay, so lets see if we got this right.... you are too lazy to do your own homework, so expect someone here to do it for you for free, right??
Sorry, we don't do homework. It wouldn't be fair to your education.... or to the others who actually had to work to get the assignment completed.

D

dreemsickle

JETX said:
Okay, so lets see if we got this right.... you are too lazy to do your own homework, so expect someone here to do it for you for free, right??
Sorry, we don't do homework. It wouldn't be fair to your education.... or to the others who actually had to work to get the assignment completed.
actually, you got this wrong. i had looked several hours on several websites, even said i searched the nc general assembly website but didn't find the statute for insanity. i never expected anyone here, or anywhere else, to do my homework. i posted the question incase someone here knew of a diff website that had statutes or could point me in a diff direction other than the ncga. if i wanted people to do my homework, i would have posted 'what's the general statute pertaining to the insanity defense' and kept hounding people to help me but i didn't. i posted it and continued my search on my own. just so you know, the majority of the class couldn't find anything either because all the links were locked on the website the instructor told us to use. i ended up getting a book of nc statutes from a deputy i know later that nite. i asked if he knew how to find it, not what it was, just like i asked here and he gave me the book. does that mean he did my homework for me or that i didn't work just as hard and maybe harder than other people? i don't think so.

BelizeBreeze

actually, you got this wrong. i had looked several hours on several websites, even said i searched the nc general assembly website but didn't find the statute for insanity. i never expected anyone here, or anywhere else, to do my homework. i posted the question incase someone here knew of a diff website that had statutes or could point me in a diff direction other than the ncga.
Well now, that's funny. I just ran a google search and found the answer in 17.34 seconds.
I guess you need a bit more experience. :rolleyes:

Next time try something like Chester Leo Posby in your search criteria.

D

dreemsickle

BelizeBreeze said:
Well now, that's funny. I just ran a google search and found the answer in 17.34 seconds.
I guess you need a bit more experience. :rolleyes:

Next time try something like Chester Leo Posby in your search criteria.
i guess so. i also searched, whether you believe it or not, but the info i found was not what i was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">