• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gun testing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dilli4

What is the name of your state? Ky
Not surewhere to post this but I have a friend that has a legal gun bought brand new from a dealer. Police always harassing him cuz he is a biker. They confiscated his gun over 90 days ago and sent it for bullistic testing knowing he "killied" someone with it. Now can they keep it that long? He is not a felon....the gun was never fired. Does he have a right to demand it after so long? Or can he ask as to where it was sent for testing???? Something seems amiss here....any info appreciated! thanks dilli~

HomeGuru

dilli4 said:
What is the name of your state? Ky
Not surewhere to post this but I have a friend that has a legal gun bought brand new from a dealer. Police always harassing him cuz he is a biker. They confiscated his gun over 90 days ago and sent it for bullistic testing knowing he "killied" someone with it. Now can they keep it that long? He is not a felon....the gun was never fired. Does he have a right to demand it after so long? Or can he ask as to where it was sent for testing???? Something seems amiss here....any info appreciated! thanks dilli~
**A: I know that there is a lot more to this story and the history of this biker with the local law enforcement.

D

dilli4

Not!

There are soooo many corrupt officers in this town it is unreal. They assume he is dealing drugs! Everytime they have stopped him he has nothing so they take him in for PI/AI without even testing this person! They are known for planting evidence, when u are indicted here u have to be rearrested! There are ppl out on 8/9 different bails! the list goes on....I am just trying to find out how long that they can keep this gun. They tell him they arent done with the testing...It is in the safe...we will let u know...cuz he rides a harley he is quilty of what? He has a misdemeanor for pot possession 17 years prior! come on now plez can u direct me to some info on this situation! Thanks dilli~

HomeGuru

Re: Not!

dilli4 said:
There are soooo many corrupt officers in this town it is unreal. They assume he is dealing drugs! Everytime they have stopped him he has nothing so they take him in for PI/AI without even testing this person! They are known for planting evidence, when u are indicted here u have to be rearrested! There are ppl out on 8/9 different bails! the list goes on....I am just trying to find out how long that they can keep this gun. They tell him they arent done with the testing...It is in the safe...we will let u know...cuz he rides a harley he is quilty of what? He has a misdemeanor for pot possession 17 years prior! come on now plez can u direct me to some info on this situation! Thanks dilli~
**A: sorry dill, he's in a pickle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">