• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrass by Neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ALB371

I am a cop and am required to live in the city in which I work - somewhere in Rhode Island. Here's the problem. My neighbors across the street, an older couple and their daughter (41 yrs) are constantly harrassing my spouse and I. Garbage is being thrown into my yard, my cars have been vandalized, all which I cannot prove, they give us the finger, call our names from their backyards, sing songs like H-A-R-R-A-S-S, run to their windows whenever we go outside and they yell obscenities, honk their horns, they have gone to Internal Affairs twice for nonsense - both times I have been cleared of any wrongdoing. The thing is they not only do it to us, but to two other neighbors as well. One couple retired officers and one is in law enforcement as well. We all are all fed up with this behavior; we can not live peaceably. What are our options short of moving?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">