• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HOMEGURU - I NEED AN ANSWER ! !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Hey Homey !!

What should you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

IAAL
HomeGuru has several options:

1) Tell Monica to stop, get up, and step away from Bubba.

2) Sit back, do nothing and let nature take it's course.

3) Call the Sierra Club and Green Peace and tell them it's an emergency.

4) Tell Strom Thurman to take the cocoa leaves out of his mouth.

5) Hire an endangered attorney to shoot the animal or in the alternative file a temporary restraining order to stop the animal.

6)) Tell Al Gore to put down the marijuana plant.

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Hey Homey !!

What should you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

IAAL
IAAL, you have posted this on the wrong board. You need to post it on the 'Animal Eating my Shorts' board. Within that board you will find 26 sub boards, one of which is titled 'My Dog ate my Drugs and I am going to kill him'. Please post your question there and one of the hippies will explain how to extract the said drugs out of the soon to be dead dog without to much smell.

Good luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thanks guys !

I was so concerned. I'll post this on the "Outer Limits" subcategory of the main category in the "Environmental Law" Board.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

I was so concerned. I'll post this on the "Outer Limits" subcategory of the main category in the "Environmental Law" Board.
I think the 'outer limits' board is Homeys 'home'.. I have thought he has been 'spaced out' for a long time now..

HomeGuru

Yes, great idea boys. I would enjoy having my home be the Outer Limits Board.
All writers must first past a mini IQ and SAT test and if they qualify then they will be allowed to post. The test would cover various topics such as grammar, spelling, vocabulary, netiquette, letting go of emotions, getting to the point fast, staying on the topic theme, the relevancy of being irrelevant etc.
The post will be setup such that there is only a maximum of 100 words allowed per post. On L/T issues the writer must post the applicable L/T laws in that same post. No third party posts allowed such as "I am writing for a friend,,,,,,my cousin asked to to write.....etc. All posts must be first person requested. There are other qualifications also which I will not get into now for brevity.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I just love how these threads go way off on tangents !!

- - from the environment, to how long posts can get, and everything in between.

IAAL

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
That's right IAAL. And we attribute it all to you. From endangered animals to phone sex. Wow. Beam me up Scotty.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

HomeGuru said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL
That's right IAAL. And we attribute it all to you. From endangered animals to phone sex. Wow. Beam me up Scotty.
My response:

On this thread ? What phone sex ?

Wanna give me a call, big boy ?

Whip out the KY !!

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Whip out the KY !!

IAAL
Never been there myself.. I hear the woman in that state are so easy that phone sex is a dead industry.

LB:

You are so damned funny sometimes, and you don't even realize it.

I was referring to KY Jelly, not the State of Kentucky !!

Although, I understand that's where KY is manufactured. I guess that's why it's called "KY" Jelly. Experience is the best when looking for employees.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-14-2000 at 02:49 PM]

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

Although, I understand that's where KY is manufactured. Experience is the best when looking for employees.

IAAL
What has Jelly got to do with phone sex ? It would seem silly to smear jelly on ones self with the view to having a dinning experience.

The manufacturers of KY Jelly would like to announce that our product is now fully Year 2000 compliant. In the light of this we have now renamed it 'Y2KY Jelly'.

The main benefit of this revision to our product, is that you can now insert four digits into your date instead of two.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:

Although, I understand that's where KY is manufactured. Experience is the best when looking for employees.

IAAL
What has Jelly got to do with phone sex ? It would seem silly to smear jelly on ones self with the view to having a dinning experience.

The manufacturers of KY Jelly would like to announce that our product is now fully Year 2000 compliant. In the light of this we have now renamed it 'Y2KY Jelly'.

The main benefit of this revision to our product, is that you can now insert four digits into your date instead of two.

My response:

That WAS hilarious !!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">