• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need a good Colorado trial lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rjb3445

What is the name of your state? Colorado

I am seeking a good trial law firm in Denver to represent me as Plaintiff in a civil rights/Constitutional rights case now proceeding in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado as Case No. 03-WY-0804-AJ-(PAC). The case is set for jury trial March 15, 2004 in the U.S. District Court in Denver. I am currently handling this pro se, but have gone as far as I can go alone. Case discovery has been authorized by the judge. Issues are 42 U.S.C. 1983 claims including false arrest, defamation, conspiracy, release of private financial information, violation of 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendment rights.

The trial lawyers I select need to able to take the case on contingency fee basis only, have resources to stay the course, and be experienced and tough enough to defeat heavy-hitter law firms representing deep-pocket Defendants including American Securities Capital Partners, ASP Westward L.P., Zions Bancorporation (Vectra Bank Colorado), and the City of Woodland
Park, Colorado.

If you are possibily interested in taking this case on a contingency fee basis and making your firm a nice, fat fee (if you win), contact [email protected]

racer72

You did not read the Terms of Use.

You agree that you will NOT use the FreeAdvice Forum to post any advertisement, chain letter, solicitation or other commercial message.
Expect this thread to be locked down.

R

rjb3445

Sorry. I didn't mean to violate your rules. I'm just looking for a lawyer, and couldn't make your locator work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">