• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illegal acts by banks, lawyers, clerks, judges, district admin.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tenacious

Massachusetts. Any legal advise. Someone stole money from my charge cards. I won in Superior Court on both counts. I have not collected any money so far but is the amount is close to $100,000. Here is my problem. I was harassed for many years by the banks until I won. The banks cleared my credit. I had one judgement from a bank in local court before I won in Superior Court. I went to remove it and the judge gave me time to answer the orginal complaint. The banks dismissed the case before I could answer and I was informed by the court clerks that I could not submit anything because the case was dismissed. Since I did not answer as the judge ruled the bank switched attorneys and got another action against me stating what transpired in court did not. I went back and got that removed. The attorney for the bank with the clerk changed evidence and I caught them. From then on I stepped in it. I was told, once again the judge forgot to write the decision down. I could not talk to any judge or magistrate, nor file any motions, nor would I be notified on any hearing coming up. I could not see my file and when I went in front of the new judge who had cleared the court room and held my case after hours. I was not allowed to present my case. I was threaten with imprisonment unless I paid the bank. My lawyer who had orginally taken my case for Superior Court stole money from me and the Bar of Overseers is investigating. My trial attorney who won the case, did not charge me, but disappear to become a priest or something like that. The attorney who went against me in the orginal case was an attorney of mine, he died but his firm is still representing the orginal defendant who owes the money. I recieved the court transcripts but they have been altered/edited. I have been talking to the Justice dept. but they say the judge could retaliate if I file the complaint. I now have another assigner of a card account sueing me. I have a lawyer for some of this but he is not putting much effort in the cases and won't return my calls. (there is much more and it gets deeper but I rather not post in case of retaliation) Any suggestions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">