• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invasion of Privacy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deflon

Hi I live in Hawaii and recently the management team of the building I live in installed security cameras within 50 feet of my window. I have been told by the security guards that there is a zoom on that thing that can view the inside of my apartment thru the windows. I feel I am being invaded on. What do you guys think?

S

seniorjudge

"I feel I am being invaded on. What do you guys think?"

I wouldn't be real delighted if that happened to me!

MetaJeffB

BelizeBreeze said:
I think you need to start reading the law so you don't waste an attorney's time with this crap.
I was just looking at the title of this page. I read where it said "Free Advice". If you should find reading some of the comments and questions, or responding in an informative manner to be a waste of time, perhaps you should save the time and keep your rude comments to yourself.

You may be knowledgable on legal topics and a senior member. But that doesn't mean that your wise@$$ comments have any value to the forums.

BelizeBreeze

MetaJeffB said:
I was just looking at the title of this page. I read where it said "Free Advice". If you should find reading some of the comments and questions, or responding in an informative manner to be a waste of time, perhaps you should save the time and keep your rude comments to yourself.

You may be knowledgable on legal topics and a senior member. But that doesn't mean that your wise@$$ comments have any value to the forums.
First of all, don't talk to me about knowledge when you have no idea of what you talk. Second, the person to whom I responded deleted their post.

So, my advice to you is BITE ROCKS!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">