• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

isreal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mike39

can united states citizens bring civil action against isreal, in the name of palestine?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

mike39 said:
can united states citizens bring civil action against isreal, in the name of palestine?
My response:

No. Israel is an Ally of the United States and we love Isreal. Leave them alone. Haven't the Jews suffered enough throughout history ? Do you really think they can take another lawsuit ?

One more lawsuit, and the whole country will fall apart !!

I'm not kidding you. They have enough problems without your lawsuit. So, stop it.

Put down your AK-47 and surrender to IAAL.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-27-2000 at 01:51 AM]

LegalBeagle

mike39 said:
I can imagine the lawsuit now..

'Isreal' refused to accept these nice chucks of rock that we found and instead of standing still so we could hit them, actually MOVED!!! and then instead of giving us the rocks back, fired actual BULLETS !!!!

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

mike39 said:

What would be the nature of the action?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">