• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New vinyard neighbor a nuisance to me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Rowbear

Meet with your neighbor and explain the problem you are having with the vines. Offer to help control the twines of entanglement. Provide simply solutions that can be used to resolve this twisted affair.

atozcom

Have you consider a chemical solution. Some "grass killer" will kill the plants from "extremity" to the root. Yellowing, slowly, and ...die. There are serveral brand, some are even for vine like plants like ivy.... You spray it on the plants.... several days later, it turns from green, to yellow... brown...dead.

B

brake pedal

chemical solution.

The chemical solution would be a great idea, IF the plants are wholly located on the posters property.
If the vines are rooted on the neighbors’ property, this idea would place the poster in terrible jeopardy of civil and criminal prosecution.

The poster may have recourse through the zoning of the property or any property restrictions. If there are no provisions in those two areas, the poster will just have to learn to live with it or move.

It would be a good idea for the poster to discuss this with a local attorney. there may be other considerations.

D

Debbie Ogulin

Nuisance Vinter

Thanks for your comical replies, I'd keep my day job. The nuisance are not the vines. Try the heavy equipment in the middle of the night while they're spraying chemicals without posting or warning or flying down the hill past my house endangering my child and animals not to mention all the excess dust which I already have plenty of or how about just a little COMMOM COURTESY. You'd have to be there to see the picture. Only serious comments need reply. Thank you, DO

atozcom

Debbie Ogulin

Don't be such a sour grapes head. And how are we suppose to know what the nuisance is not the vines? Look at your initial post. You said nothing about the actual nuisance!

All the response are reasonable base on insufficient informaiton. How about a little commom courtesy? What about yourself. Start B_tching because people is trying to help!

Talking about you'd have to be there to "SEE" the picture? We cannot even read it because you didn't tell you whole story.

If you need help tell the whole story.

Seem to me You have a bad atitude. Get serious yourself!

HomeGuru

Re: Nuisance Vinter

Debbie Ogulin said:
Thanks for your comical replies, I'd keep my day job. The nuisance are not the vines. Try the heavy equipment in the middle of the night while they're spraying chemicals without posting or warning or flying down the hill past my house endangering my child and animals not to mention all the excess dust which I already have plenty of or how about just a little COMMOM COURTESY. You'd have to be there to see the picture. Only serious comments need reply. Thank you, DO
**A: what the heck is COMMOM COURTESY?

B

Boxcarbill

Seriously this has nothing to do with constitutional law.

And you see this as state or federal intrusion into which constitutional amendment? This forum is for United States Supreme Court and U.S. constitutional law. Nuisance, public or private, is tort law. Why not try a more appropriate forum for your private nuisance question-- like litigation or real estate law--general question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">