• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

paralegal help, please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

early999

i need to site case law in my appeal for a b.s. conviction last week. my grounds will be inneffective assistance of counsel, judicial error, and prosecutorial misconduct. i can explain the perticulars as they,d be lengthy for this forum in personal e-mail. i know the grounds can be shown without a doubt with the transcripts, i just dont have access to case law on the net as im not an atttorney. the state is wisconsin, e-mail is : [email protected].
anyone willing to help sure would be appreciated. if some monies is needed, we could discuss that too.

E

early999

aside from childish sarcasm, is there some one who can help with this matter?

divgradcurl

"aside from childish sarcasm, is there some one who can help with this matter?"

Why do think what racer72 wrote was "childish sarcasm?" I'll give you a hint: do you think the laws are exactly the same in every state?

R

Ramoth

Boy, I hate to be the one to say this.

The poster already said that the state is Wisconsin.

divgradcurl

My bad -- didn't see it buried in there. I guess I'm still used to seeing it up front and personal!

In any event, if the OP if facing jail time on this "b.s. conviction" he needs an attorney, not a paralegal!

HomeGuru

early999 said:
i need to site case law in my appeal for a b.s. conviction last week. my grounds will be inneffective assistance of counsel, judicial error, and prosecutorial misconduct. i can explain the perticulars as they,d be lengthy for this forum in personal e-mail. i know the grounds can be shown without a doubt with the transcripts, i just dont have access to case law on the net as im not an atttorney. the state is wisconsin, e-mail is : [email protected].
anyone willing to help sure would be appreciated. if some monies is needed, we could discuss that too.

**A: you need to hire your own attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">