• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please give me your advice.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

karent

Iowa I have a mouthful! A 16 year old girl, illegal Mexican, confided in me she was sexually abused. Law, effectively chased the 2 Uncle perpetrators out of state. Her father was chastized. He has a terrible drinking problem. Mother, Father, and younger sister are all illegal. There are 3 young ones borned in California. (6) This sixteen year old teaches Spanish for the kindergarden, translates for the school, and is known and loved by this community. Her father has announced they are moving weekend after next, and she is pleading with me, school, church, and local police that she DOES NOT want to go. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HELPFUL INFO. Thank you, in advance. Karen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">