• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police and medical emergency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

candicebrooke

California, A 911 call was made due to my father in law having a heart attack, we called for paramedics, and an ambulance. The police heard the call on there radio and instructed the fire dept and paramedics to wait down the street they went to my father in laws house and sent the police dog in while my father in law was laying on the ground dying the dog bit him and it got infected because my father was unable to talk when he got to the hospital so it went untreated, it wasnt a heart attack we found out he had multiple brain tumors the bite got infected he had to have a tetnis shot and was unable to move his arm he died two weeks later due to the brain tumors in the hospital they said he was teminally ill. this is a small town we live in and he did not deserve that but the Galt police think they have the right to do what ever they like. what gave them the right to interfere with a medical emergency.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

L

lawrat

What you have is a very bog case of wrongful death and negligence.

So, call a lawyer and begin the process of who you are going to sue (poice, fire, medics and indiv people)

www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">