• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Political websites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nathan Gordon

I reside in Los Angeles, California.

Question:

Is it legal to own a website that lists the photographs, names, addresses and common gathering places of our leaders. I.e. Senators, Congressmen and District Judges?

If it is legal for such a website to exist, then also on this website, can one have 'neat captions' making baseless accusations or jokes about these leaders? I.e. it is believed that ‘Judge Smith’ takes bribes? Or President Bush looks like a monkey?

Can one libel our political leaders under the constitution with baseless accusations or jokes? Is that legal?

Last edited:

K

krispenstpeter

You have every right to be stupid.

Can you spell 'SLANDER'?

JETX

Nathan, I know that your post was just your feeble attempt to get attention, but I really have to suggest that you learn to read, and understand, the newspapers and news articles. When you can do that, you will very quickly learn that your 'belief' that the 9/11 terrorists were somehow CIA operatives is full of crap.

HomeGuru

Plus that there already are websites that lists the politicians and judges. Some of them are the government's own websites.

Your cousin,
Flash

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">