• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Redemption?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryndor

What is the name of your state? California

Hi. I have a question regarding something that's being called the Redemption Process.

Basically, all my reading on this says that the income of most American citizens is not taxable. If an individual were to live and receive money ONLY from within the USA, they aren't subject to income taxes.

I've seen a lot of websites that push this that are anti-government and just want to give them the middle finger, but here (bottom of post) is one of many websites that I've found to be very well thought out and based only on the IRS codes themselves and not wacky antidisestablishmentarian opinions.

Furthermore, many many queries have been sent to the many levels of authority in the IRS with specific questions. The IRS (if they answer at all) never answer the direct and simple questions. If they could just point to a code and say, "See, there's the part where our constitution and amendments and IRS codes say you are responsible for these taxes," then I would dismiss this entirely.

I'm not planning on starting a movement or something, but I DO want clarification and a little straightforwardness from the government that tells us how to live.

Doesn't it say right in the Constitution that the citizens of America are not to be taxed? Doesn't the 16th Amendment only apply only to non-citizens and people who are doing business outside of the US? In the IRS codes only Income is taxable. Income is defined as taxable if comes from specific Sources. The term "Sources of Income" is defined ONLY as pertaining to activities that relate to foreigners and businesses that do business outside of the US.

Here is the website that is based only on the IRS's own codes:
http://www.taxableincome.net/debate/index.html

I posted this question here, because the group of members that answer in this forum are the members that I respect the most. I trust your opinions more than the relative strangers on the Taxes forum.

Thanks for your time,
Gryn

Last edited:

gryndor

I wanted the opinion of the people that have been answering my small claims questions without being caught up on the "Duplicate Post" thing.

Besides all I got was a "no," and I wanted to word the question differently, simplify it a lot more.

mykoleary

If this was actually true, people would not be spending their lives in prison for tax evasion.

Get off the anti-gov't hick secession bandwagon and pay your taxes.

gryndor

I love how no one actually looks at the urls I post.

"If this were really true..." comments are not what I was asking for. I was hoping someone would go to the urls, or do research of their own, and come back with an educated answer.

I plan on paying my taxes... but what about next year? It is unconstitutional to be taxed in this way according to hundreds of sources. The IRS WANTS you to use their codes to determine if and how much you owe... but READ the codes... it only pertains to income from non-residents and businesses who deal outside of the US.

Please read the codes and answer with a little less hostility.

And would it be possible for JETX, Hexi, IAAL or HomeGuru to respond as well?

Thanks,
Gryn

gryndor

Those were the people for whom this post was intended. I respect their opinions becasue they have helped me out quite a bit. You however are an "advice giver" who makes his/her own opinions without any information to back it up. I wanted an educated opinion, not a baseless assumption.

mykoleary

gryndor said:
Those were the people for whom this post was intended. I respect their opinions becasue they have helped me out quite a bit. You however are an "advice giver" who makes his/her own opinions without any information to back it up. I wanted an educated opinion, not a baseless assumption.
Firstly, "advice giver" is the title I choose for myself. You have no idea what my educational and/or pofessional background entail.

Second, I didn't make a baseless assumption. I used generally accepted logic processes.

That being, that there is not one successful legal ruling that backs up any of what appears on the site you linked to. Lack of precedent backs up the "assumption" that the legal system, including the Supreme Court thinks that the opinions on the lines of those posted at your linked site are gregariously wrong and baseless.

An educated opinion would fly past your uneducated background unknown to you.

gryndor

First of all, it doesn't have to go to the Supreme Court to be done. Usually if it get's that far, the person has tried to do something like request $$ from all the years that they HAD been paying taxes back, or trying to Accept for Value something stupid like their car payment.

Secondly, the Supreme Court rulings do not modify or cement the law. It is up to the IRS to makes their codes...

From that website I posted earlier, it reads:
http://www.taxableincome.net/takestand/felker.html

"[We] do not sit as a committee of revision to perfect the administration of the tax laws. Congress has delegated to the Commissioner, not to the courts, the task of prescribing "all needful rules and regulations for the enforcement" of the Internal Revenue Code. 26 U.S.C. 7805 (a). In this area of limitless factual variations, "it is the province of Congress and the Commissioner, not the courts, to make the appropriate adjustments."... The role of the judiciary in cases of this sort begins and ends with assuring that the Commissioner's regulations fall within his authority to implement the congressional mandate in some reasonable manner." [U.S. v. Correll, 389 U.S. 299 (1967)]

So why don't you give those codes a good reading and THEN get back to me with your "educated opinion."

gryndor

CBG- that guy got arrested because he screwed up. He filed his taxes under the Exempt status. That is Fraud. What I am talking about is different and includes becoming the secured party of all your property, investments, etc. From there you file a 1041 and can even receive the last four years of your taxes back. It's been done.

People get in trouble because they screw up. The process isn't forgiving in the slightest and if you do something the improper way you get hurt. But if you "color within the lines" (however small a space THAT is) it DOES work. My co-worker and her family have all been doing this for years.

You all insult me before you even look twice. It's really dissapointing.

Whatever, I'll stick to my small claims questions.

BTW, no mention of Barton Buhtz was on that Tax Scams website, and he's the one who advises my co-worker. What HE does is "coloring within the lines."

Gryn

gryndor

Ok. I'll try again. I'm still unclear about all of this, THAT is why I came here.

1. File with the UCC to become a Sovriegn Citizen, and gain control of the Strawman, an account in your name that the govt. took out.

2. Secure your property, your house, car, Strawman account.

3. Taxes are taken out of your paycheck like usual.

4. File 1041 instead of 1040 at tax time and receive all the money taken from your paychecks back.

5. Your obligation is (taken care of/routed to) your Strawman account, just like anything you 'Accept for Value.'

All of the fallacies to be disproved in that last URL, NONE of them are what I am talking about.

I'm done trying to defend my position. I sure as hell am not finding any kind of objective response, just a lot of hostile comments and insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">