• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Security Benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

onore

What is the name of your state? california

i applied for social security in 2000. at that time i requested immediate benefits based on the ssa regulation which states an individual is eligible if they are confined to bed as well as other ailments. i have sent my request several times with a statement from my primary physician stating i am permanently disabled and and a copy of the regulations that apply. it ihas been no avail. ssa. my request was denied feb. 2002 and i requested a reconsideratiion. that is the current status. i am confined to bed and cannot go to an attorney's office and weew have not been able to find one to come to my home. by their own regulation i am eligible but they have disregarded me. what can i do. among my other illnesses i have become diabetic and losing my sight, i have nerve damage, i am in excruciating pain and have no incim. please help.

P

pamela vandi

www.johnwalsh.tv

The social security administration routinely commits the de facto crime of MURDER FOR MONEY: IT IS CHEAPER TO KILL THE CHRONICALLY ILL THAN TO PROVIDE THEM MEDICAL ASSISTANCE WHICH COULD PREVENT THEIR DEATHS. At least you have medical coverage, from what I can derive from your post. In Louisiana people cannot get MEDICAID unless they qualify for SSI; and getting SSI is almost impossible. Since your medical documentation is superior to that of many cases, you should be able to get legal representation. If you qualify for legal aid, you could get an attorney thru that group at no charge; although I would not recommend the idiots who operate that government-funded "service" where I live.

I suggest that you fill out an on-line form at www.johnwalsh.tv and post what response you get, if any, on this "thread." It's a long shot that the John Walsh show will feature your story, but even an inquiry into your case from them will make the social security bureaucrats jump so high their heads will be lodged in the ceiling.

L

ladyc4

Get an attorney- there are provisions for paying them out of your backpay benefits-you don't get benefits, they don't get paid. And you can have a friend or relative assist you by acting as a liason between you and the attorney-a lot of it can be handled by telephone and the mail-I never met my attorney in person until my hearing!(and yes I won my case)If you can supply additional documentation, like letters from friends, neighbors, your spiritual advisor,whomever you can get to put pen to paper to describe your difficulties,and pass them along to your attorney to be forwarded to the SSA.Anyone else who's been involved with you on a technical basis that might be able to supply a report?
But above all get an attorney!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: www.johnwalsh.tv

pamela vandi said:

"I suggest that you fill out an on-line form at www.johnwalsh.tv and post what response you get, if any, on this "thread." It's a long shot that the John Walsh show will feature your story, but even an inquiry into your case from them will make the social security bureaucrats jump so high their heads will be lodged in the ceiling."

My response:

I knew it!

There it is again - - the "John Walsh" suggestion!

Pamela, can you recommend anything that has to do with "reality" and not some television show?

Are you enamored by John Walsh, or something?

IAAL

O

onore

Re: www.johnwalsh.tv

pamela vandi said:
The social security administration routinely commits the de facto crime of MURDER FOR MONEY: IT IS CHEAPER TO KILL THE CHRONICALLY ILL THAN TO PROVIDE THEM MEDICAL ASSISTANCE WHICH COULD PREVENT THEIR DEATHS. At least you have medical coverage, from what I can derive from your post. In Louisiana people cannot get MEDICAID unless they qualify for SSI; and getting SSI is almost impossible. Since your medical documentation is superior to that of many cases, you should be able to get legal representation. If you qualify for legal aid, you could get an attorney thru that group at no charge; although I would not recommend the idiots who operate that government-funded "service" where I live.

I suggest that you fill out an on-line form at www.johnwalsh.tv and post what response you get, if any, on this "thread." It's a long shot that the John Walsh show will feature your story, but even an inquiry into your case from them will make the social security bureaucrats jump so high their heads will be lodged in the ceiling.
Thanks for your reply. Re: post though, I don't have any medical coverage. I have absolutely no benefits. I'm going to take your advice about John Walsh TV. Thanks again. I'll let you know what happens.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">