• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Start all over again ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalBeagle

There MUST be somewhere in the Constitution that allows us to throw both candidates out and start fresh ? Both candidates have now sufficiently bugged me enough that I want neither one anywhere near the White House..

D

David J. Miller

I'm starting to agree. When kids can't decide who gets the toy, you take the toy away and send your kid to his bedroom and the other to his own home.

That'd be a good topic of discussion though. The courts are essentially re-writing the constituion right before our eyes. I think they call it no due process.

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Many folks have lost faith in the executive branch, the legislative branch and a portion of the judicial branch (the attorneys). Faith in our judges and in our voting system is what remains. If not for that, I believe the government could fall.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">