• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of Limitations?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Royalblue2

What is the name of your state? New York

I tried this question with the bankruptcy forum but no takers, so I am trying here to see if I have better luck.

I included the New York State Department of Conservation, Remediation Division in my six month old discharged bankruptcy filing.

1) Does that relieve me of any further liability with the NYSDOC?

2) What is the statute of limitations in regards to contamination damages?

That' it! Any help and/or direction, besides paying out 100,s more to lawyers for two questions.
Thanks

HomeGuru

Royalblue2 said:
What is the name of your state? New York

I tried this question with the bankruptcy forum but no takers, so I am trying here to see if I have better luck.

I included the New York State Department of Conservation, Remediation Division in my six month old discharged bankruptcy filing.

1) Does that relieve me of any further liability with the NYSDOC?

2) What is the statute of limitations in regards to contamination damages?

That' it! Any help and/or direction, besides paying out 100,s more to lawyers for two questions.
Thanks
**A: duplicate post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">