• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suing a federal court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

caarl10

where can i locate a decent responsible lawyer,or organiztion that can guide me in suing a ferderal court.ido not wish to go into details however i do have all the necessary information for the appropriate individuals.

racer72

The constitution protects courts and the officials of the court from lawsuits. The only option allowed is to appeal a decision of the court. If you feel that a judge or court official has done you wrong, your only option would be to file a complaint with the state bar association or legal society that most court officials are required to be a member.

C

caarl10

i appreciate any useful legitimate help.

please note your credentials when offering adviceit will insure a reply where requested.thankyou.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">