• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

terminology

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dilli4

What is the name of your state? ky

My gosh.....to put one down because they don't understand your terminology is really rude to say the least! And I have recommended your site to ppl that need some answers in quest in life! Thanks for your help!!!

HomeGuru

dilli4 said:

My gosh.....to put one down because they don't understand your terminology is really rude to say the least! And I have recommended your site to ppl that need some answers in quest in life! Thanks for your help!!!
**A: you are welcome. And anytime you have ppl that need some answers in quest in life, please do send them here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dilli4 said:

My response:

Would you PLEASE stop opening new threads!

There is a "Reply" button at the bottom that you need to use on this thread if you want to reply. All your other threads are just sticking out in the middle of nowhere!

How do you think I'm replying to you now? Yes, that's right - - I clicked on the "Reply" button at the bottom.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">