• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Terrorism? are you serious????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ARThoMaSVT

What is the name of your state? Georgia
ok this started off very simple and has been blown way out of proportion. i purchased something from "EBAY" and the person refused to send it. arguments about it passed back and forth through email but nothing serious. i looked through ebays fraud protection page and it said to contact the seller and try to resolve the conflict. i called and once again there was no resolution. she refused to send and joked about having been paid for nothing. the next day i was very frustrated but gathered myself before calling. calmly i stated that
" if your having problems with the shipping or something and/or refunding me i can come pick up the package, that wont be a problem." she responded " your not getting **** from me and if you keep ****ing with my ebay account i am going to send someone to pick you up"

next thing i know im gettin phone calls and being investigated for terrorism. should i really take this serious????? i have commited no crime. is it this easy to slander someone in the united states?

HomeGuru

Please list the name of each and every department of the City, state and federal government that has investigated you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">