• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

There is no Justice!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sandy B

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I feel like a refugee in my own country! Hawaii is known to have a very corrupt government. Many business people here have been threatened and most leave quickly or disappear. After having my life and the lives of my grandchildren threatened and my home burned to the ground I finally got to the Federal Courts after a 5 year battle for my rights as an American. The only thing that kept me alive was the press. Everyone knew who burned my house down and if something were to happen to me they would also have known why and who was resposible. Would anything have been done about it? Just before the trial my crooked attorneys threw the case and the trial was thrown out of court. Now the Judge wants me to pay the County's attorney's fees! I am outragged to say the least! It all happened because the County wants a Condominium on the very valuable property where my home used to be. Reason is they get more property tax that way. I want to take it to the Supreme Court but I am out of money and I have no Attorney. I also find it hard to have any confidence in Attorneys. I have learned many things but the thing that sadens me the most is that the Constitution of the United States is meaningless. It is just manipulated by those in power to fit their needs. America is in big trouble. Unless something like this happens to you personally you tend to really think you are free. There is no justice unless you can find and afford the best Attorney and most American's cannot. :mad: If you have advice please email me!

HomeGuru

Sandy B said:

I feel like a refugee in my own country! Hawaii is known to have a very corrupt government. Many business people here have been threatened and most leave quickly or disappear. After having my life and the lives of my grandchildren threatened and my home burned to the ground I finally got to the Federal Courts after a 5 year battle for my rights as an American. The only thing that kept me alive was the press. Everyone knew who burned my house down and if something were to happen to me they would also have known why and who was resposible. Would anything have been done about it? Just before the trial my crooked attorneys threw the case and the trial was thrown out of court. Now the Judge wants me to pay the County's attorney's fees! I am outragged to say the least! It all happened because the County wants a Condominium on the very valuable property where my home used to be. Reason is they get more property tax that way. I want to take it to the Supreme Court but I am out of money and I have no Attorney. I also find it hard to have any confidence in Attorneys. I have learned many things but the thing that sadens me the most is that the Constitution of the United States is meaningless. It is just manipulated by those in power to fit their needs. America is in big trouble. Unless something like this happens to you personally you tend to really think you are free. There is no justice unless you can find and afford the best Attorney and most American's cannot. :mad: If you have advice please email me!

**A: please post the links to the newspaper articles.
There are 2 sides to every story and I would like to review both sides.

S

seniorjudge

Sandy B said:

Contact the Libertarian party...they've been funding some of the anti-condemnation lawsuits (if that was what you were talking about...I am just making a guess.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">