• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TV and the courts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coneja0101

Does anyone know what the law is governing televison trials in the state of Mississippi? Is the media allowed, and if so, in what degree? This is for a final exam, so if anyone knows, please feel free to mail me at [email protected]! Thanks!

LegalBeagle

coneja0101 said:
Does anyone know what the law is governing televison trials in the state of Mississippi? Is the media allowed, and if so, in what degree? This is for a final exam, so if anyone knows, please feel free to mail me at [email protected]! Thanks!
Ever come across the word 'research' ?

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

These provisions (or lack of) may be found in statutes or court rules or elsewhere. Try calling the courts directly first and speaking with someone in the law department.

C

coneja0101

I try and ask a question nicely, and I get a nasty reply? I have gone everywhere I can think of to try and find state statutes, etc. and nothing has helped me. If you are not going to be helpful, please do not respond at all. I am extremely worried, and a nasty attitude does not help me at all. Thanks anyway.

LegalBeagle

coneja0101 said:
I try and ask a question nicely, and I get a nasty reply? I have gone everywhere I can think of to try and find state statutes, etc. and nothing has helped me. If you are not going to be helpful, please do not respond at all. I am extremely worried, and a nasty attitude does not help me at all. Thanks anyway.
There was nothing nasty about it.. It took me 23 seconds to find the following page..
http://www.sos.state.ms.us/policy_admin/mscode/index.html

Obviously you have not researched enough.. And Jack gave you an excellant answer.. like, you know, call the court house and ask ?

HomeGuru

First of all, you have not stated the class that this is for, the subject that this assignment is for, the name of your school and instructor, whether this exam is open book, closed door, whether you are you authorized to seek information from outside attorneys, the date the final exam is due so we have a heads up etc.

If you are extremely worried, well what about us. I am having great anxiety over this because I do not wish to help a student cheat or provide answers and resources which the student is required to personally obtain on his/her own and with no help from outsiders.

Well good luck.

Signed,
Almost sold down the river.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">