• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

US Code: Title 18, Section 242

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JDoyle

My husband is a Veteran. We purchased our home from Cal-Vet a California State Agency designed to assist Veterans Only. We discovered the following: The house was built on top of toxic waste buried by McClellan AFB, Sacramento. The builder did not own the land when he built the subdivision. The public documents filed on the house are bogus. When we used our First Amendment Rights to warn the citizens by placing statements on our house, Sacramento County Counsel threatened to paint over our statements citing "Unlawful Zoning" but refused to give us a code number or name. When he found that he couldn't coerce us under "color of law" to do what he wanted, he contacted an attorney with Cal-Vet and the two conspiring attorneys devised a plan to evict this Veteran and his wife at Christmas. If you are wise, you will not purchase a home in California. Your guaranteed rights will be violated through Fraudulent Conveyance, Premeditated Loan Fraud, Federal Loan Fraud and Premeditated Real Estate Fraud. If you are a Veteran your rights and privileges will be violated by California lawyers!

HomeGuru

Please repost on the Real Estate Law BB along with your email address.

If what you say is true and you have all the evidence, I am willing to help. I will explain outside of this forum.

D

David J. Miller

Go get 'em HG

I want to see a movie based on the true story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">