• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Voting me in under the "Write-in-Ballot" in upcoming Primary Election RulesRegulation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NextPresident

Voting me in under the "Write-in-Ballot" in upcoming Primary Election RulesRegulation

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
Where can I find in detail the rules/regulations and/or by-laws for being "Voted- In" on the upcoming Primary Election under a "Write-in-Ballot" also known as "other" on the voting Ballot. I also need the do's and don'ts that forfiet this oppertunity. Sincerely and Thanks Please Help.. Charles RZ

Last edited:

quincy

Where can I find in detail the rules/regulations and/or by-laws for being "Voted- In" on the upcoming Primary Election under a "Write-in-Ballot" also known as "other" on the voting Ballot. I also need the do's and don'ts that forfiet this oppertunity. Sincerely and Thanks Please Help.. Charles RZ
If any post to this forum is worthy of a Wikipedia entry that is missing cites to reliable sources, this seems to be it.

Here is information on Write-In Candidates: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-in_candidate

Perhaps you could borrow one of Alfred E. Neuman's Mad Magazine slogans (e.g., "There are Bigger Idiots running for Office!").

NextPresident

My Question is .. Where do I find the Rules And Regulations for "Voting Other Ballot

My Question is .. Where do I find the Rules And Regulations for "Voting Other Ballot" ??? Charles RZ
YOU WANT CHANGE! (one topic... Look at our weather 167 degrees in AZ 5 days ago. Another one of the OVER 85,000 to 95,000 WEATHER RECORDS BROKEN! We are now over 400 Parts Per Million of carbon. There are some things that when this happens WILL NEVER RETURN BACK! Does any-body else get this or EVEN REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS??? Our govt has free energy technology, and I don't mean wind-mills or solar. I mean OUT OF THE THIN AIR. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PHYSICS OF THIS.. THEN DON'T EVEN RESPOND Period. HELP Me People. I am a PEOPLE PERSON not a politician. We need a smart plain-joe (or Charles) in Office-

quincy

You, sir, are a loon.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hahaha. Loons have run for President before (and some have even won).

I just worry that Charles RZ seems unable to figure out on his own how to do a simple Google search. I want a President who can do at least that. :)

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hahaha. Loons have run for President before (and some have even won).

I just worry that Charles RZ seems unable to figure out on his own how to do a simple Google search. I want a President who can do at least that. :)
You actually make a good point. Chuck might be a better choice than any that have surfaced to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">