• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wanting answers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jbetts22

Iowa....In 1998 I had fallen in a whole a foot and a half deep injuring my neck to where I know have plates and screws in my neck and several medical bills outsatnding ..then going forward with a law suit against the city, I proved they were at fault and through many depositions and court reports many of them contradicted there own statements . Any way we had a jury trial set up because the insurance comp. would not pay 1 yr after the jury trial was sheduled my lawyer called saying just settle out for me only getting 2 thousand ..cuz i would loose worse in a jury trial . Not knowing the law and not getting any answers i signed and let go ..what can i do today ..or is there anything ..I feel my lawyer missrepresented me ...there is much more but to long to list here ..someone said I could start a suit against my old lawyer is that true ? Thanks

T

tccleaning1

see, they dont know their ass from a hole in the ground that's why you have not been answered!!

HomeGuru

jbetts22 said:
Iowa....In 1998 I had fallen in a whole a foot and a half deep injuring my neck to where I know have plates and screws in my neck and several medical bills outsatnding ..then going forward with a law suit against the city, I proved they were at fault and through many depositions and court reports many of them contradicted there own statements . Any way we had a jury trial set up because the insurance comp. would not pay 1 yr after the jury trial was sheduled my lawyer called saying just settle out for me only getting 2 thousand ..cuz i would loose worse in a jury trial . Not knowing the law and not getting any answers i signed and let go ..what can i do today ..or is there anything ..I feel my lawyer missrepresented me ...there is much more but to long to list here ..someone said I could start a suit against my old lawyer is that true ? Thanks
**A: pardon the expression but you can't do a whole lot. It's a done deal and the fat lady sang. Concentrate on your spelling and move on. If you feel that your attorney pullled a fast, one seek legal counsel.

T

tccleaning1

Re: Re: wanting answers

Concentrate on your spelling "QUOTE" pullled a fast, one seek legal counsel. [/QUOTE]

JETX

Since this idiot 'tccleaning' (must clean vacant houses for a living) seems so intent on correcting others spelling and grammatical errors, lets take a look at some of her posts:

"In Florida can a drug coucellor pull my 15 year old out of class and ask her if she does drugs?"
*** The correct spelling is COUNSELOR!

"After writting my message.... "
*** WRITING.

"I did a little searching of my own and found some good Florida Statues"
*** STATUTES.

"I do have parental consent right"
*** HUH??

"I have a major law suit and they violated many of my rights,so If I were you(thank god Im not) I would not give out any more advice ,"
*** Gee, LOTS of errors in that one!! I count SEVEN of them!!

"since we are a good family, there was nothing to tell the councellor, So the councellor shut the case ,she said there was no reason so keep it opened.she see no need for this."
*** Another sentence and another TEN errors!!

"Im The Mother of The 15 Year Old"
*** LoOkS LiKe ShE hAs a CaPS pRobLeM, hUh? Oh, and missed the contraction.

And this is just a minor sampling of this bitch's lack of education. There are plenty more over at her whiney pathetic post at:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=171698

Do us all a favor and get counseling!!! Before you permanently warp your daughters psyche!!

Must be crowded with all those relatives in that one trailer, huh??
Damn uneducated skank!!

Last edited:
T

tccleaning1

you people must be veerryy boared or is that bored Im not sure,??? But at least I dont give out wrong advice or down grade people who are just asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, tracers work both ways."

Last edited:

JETX

Damn, the old 'cleaning vacant houses' business must be pretty exciting for the illiterate, isn't it??

H

hexeliebe

you people must be veerryy boared or is that bored Im not sure,??? But at least I dont give out wrong advice or down grade people who are just asking for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, you don't give out wrong advice. Because you do nothing on this site but whine about your skank life or make ignorant comments about others.

Which, if you could spell and had any intelligence at all, would at least be funny. But it's only sad and a waste of otherwise good genetic toxic waste.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">