• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What type of Lawyer do I need?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BEING

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

I was inducted into the service in 1965. During the early stages of my military career I substained a serious injury while on duty and in uniform, on base. (shattered knee caps) I was given a very fast injury prior to service discharge and sent home. To this day I am still fighting with the VA over benifits and money that I am and have been entitled to. No where have I been able to get any help or any information on why my case has been handled (mishandled) the way it has. I have been a member to most all the organizations like the American Legion, DAV, VVA, and they could not get any response. A state senators office had the same problems. And I would like to get resolution some during my life time. Do any of you fine people have any suggestions or avenues for me to keep going with my fight? Thank you very much for you time.
"BEING"

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Your situation and question have nothing to do with the Constitution or the U.S. Supreme Court. Please post under the Litigation Forum.

IAAL

B

BEING

Where's the beef?

I posted over there, but I get more responses in here. So I would like to say thanks for resonding. :cool:
If anyone in here has any ideas for me please don't be shy.
BEING
:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">