• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wiretapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bennoit3422

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

would like information regarding wiretapping:

What is a US citizen's legal rights regarding this ?

What types of people are subjected to a wiretap ?

must a case be built inorder for a wiretapping device to be put in place ?

Must there be a court order in place to perform wiretapping ?

Would the wiretapping be at the state or local level ?

Can local officials perform wiretapping themselves or is it done by the phone company ?

How long is something like allowed to go on ?

If under surveillance, are these people allowed to obstruct your ability to obtain medical treatment, employment, unbiased legal advice ?

Thank You

dequeendistress

I wonder if they are reading what is posted on free legal advice websites too....

There is an abundance of information on the net concerning wiretaps...

The party would have to have a court order specifying the tap, the fact that this person is under investigation, the time limit etc....what persons are subject to wiretaps---criminals normally..can they inhibit medical care, etc.??? What the he** does medical treatment have to do with phone/communication lines....

Last edited:
B

bennoit3422

?

yes. my attempts to obtain medical treatment, employment, legal advice is being obstructed.

someone is contacting people after I call them and informing them not to give me employment, medical treatment, etc.

Can this be done at the local level ? Where can I obtain a copy of the court order ? What are my legal rights regarding this and who should I contact to file a complaint ?

HomeGuru

bennoit3422 said:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

If under surveillance, are these people allowed to obstruct your ability to obtain unbiased legal advice ?

**A: no, they are only allowed to obstruct biased legal advice.

dequeendistress

Home Guru---I cannot see, move the camera a little---hey did you hear what bennoit said just then???

Exactly who do you suspect???

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">