• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ca Unemployment Benefit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aenia3

What is the name of your state? CA

My husband was tasked to work for the US Department of Defense, so we had to move to an APO AE in Heidelberg, Germany. I applied for unemployment benefits but my claim was denied because EDD said I "live outside the USA". We are in a US territory, the US military community consisting of US military and US personnel and dependents here is more or less than 70,000. EDD also said they can not determine whether there is sound labor market for my services here. What's my best bet for an appeal? I have provided them with complete information about the US MIlitary community and the various possible labor market for my services (I am a teacher), but the redetermination was still disapproved. I have one more shot for an appeal. HELP!! Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">